Millride’s Re-Opening – Plan of Action
After the latest government statement we have been working hard to establish ways to which we can re open safely for all activities. We now believe we are in a position to re-open for Coarse Fishing and the Cafe for takeaway only from Wednesday 13th May. To do this we must have guidelines in place to help protect us all. We are waiting for more guidance on the Clay Shooting and Air Rifle Shooting.
- We are encouraging everyone to pre book pegs. This can be done over the phone, email or through social media to regulate entry so that the grounds do not become overcrowded
- Strict social distancing measures are to be put in place, and must be abided to at all times without fail
- If you are unwell or have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) you must not travel to or attend Millride.
- We must stress to everyone visiting the ground the importance of hand washing & hygiene
- Encouraging people to pay by card (contactless) and over the phone where possible
Coarse Fishing – We will be following the Angling Trust Guideline. Please follow the link: https://joinanglingtrust.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Phase-one-guidelines-Clubs-Fisheries-11.pdf
Please call us for tickets and availability. Night fishing will be strictly on a 48hr ticket to give equal opportunity to all. You must remain to your peg. Strictly no roaming.
Bradleys Angling and Guns will be open too, following government guidelines. https://www.facebook.com/bradleysangling/
When we are able to open the Shooting Ground. We are limiting the spaces for shooting on site.
Clay Shooting – We will be operating on a booking only basis to keep the ground from becoming overcrowded. Maximum groups of 2 people from different households. Continued compliance with social distancing guidelines.
Air Rifle Shooting – Due to the restricted area, air rifle shooting will be booking only. In order to allow everyone to have an opportunity to shoot. We would appreciate that you restrict shooting times to a 3 hour slots. You must bring your own equipment. (Targets)
We will be encouraging everyone to leave site when they have finished using the facility.
We will be open 7 days a week and our opening hours will be 8am till 7pm.
Please respect these rules and protect yourself and other.
Look forward to seeing you all very soon!
If you have any more questions or to book please call 01902 725 165 or visit www.millridecountrysports.com
Leave a Reply