This is the first pool you will see when you arrive at the fishery. Standing in 1.4 acres and no island, this is the biggest coarse pool out of the five and most open to the elements. The Vernon got its name after squire Vernon who owned a lot of land in Essington years ago. This pool is stocked with mainly carp, mix of mirrors, commons, crucians and a few leathers up to 20lb and growing, bream 5lb, perch 3 1/2lb and some silvers 1lb+
There are four pegs on the Specimen Vernon Pool. A day permit costs £10, night permit costs £15 and 24hr permit £25. Book now and secure your peg. Payment is via PayPal using your PayPal account OR by debit or credit card via PayPal.
- Gates opens 8am all year.
- Gates close at 5pm November, December, January & February
- Gates close at 6pm March & October
- Gates close at 7pm April, May, September
- Gates close at 8pm June, July, August